Thursday, August 11, 2016

The Fault In Our Stars

“The fault in our stars” tells the story of 2 young people with cancer who found love and passion during painful circumstances. This book transmits a great message to it readers, moreover it gives hope for cancer patients to find strength and encouragement and keep fighting even in the hardest times. Hazel and Augustus proved that it is possible to love with such a disease, and live between severe cancer treatments because even the smallest things in life can make you feel alive.
The story is extraordinary and unique, it is easy to read and well written. John Green never failed to amaze me with his books and way of writing actually (except for looking for Alaska haha) , I became obsessed with this story even before watching the movie and I NEVER CRIED THIS MUCH ON A BOOK I guess you will understand if you had already watched/read it.

 Highly recommended for everyone and I hope you find it as good as I did because I rate it 9 out of 10!

No comments:

Post a Comment