Saturday, September 10, 2016

Harry Potter and The Cursed Child #8

When I first heard that J.K Rowling is releasing a new harry potter book, I went crazy. But I was also scared that the story would be repetitive and Voldemort would live again in some miracle and then the whole story would be ruined. But I was wrong. It wasn’t repetitive, nor annoying (‘Cause it’s a play not a novel) IT WAS BRILLIANT.REALLY. Although it kinda reminded me of the series back to the future. (you’ll know why when you read it)
I really loved how the characters developed as they grew up and how Albus was different than his father and his sibilings. It was the good kind of difference. Cause you don’t always need to be the same as others to stand out and shine.

This book felt amazing and nostalgic. It’s just exciting to find out more of this magical world. Highly recommended  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment